The process of transferring files from iPhone to Android device is tricky and requires a bit of time and effort. In this post, we will learn How To Transfer Files From iPhone To Android phone? The process, however, is quite simple if you know how to do it and is much easier than you think. The process involves: (1) Connect the iPhone to your computer (2) Transfer files from iPhone to Android phone (3) Move the files from Android to computer (4) Uninstall iTunes from your computer
For many people, the iPhone is the first smartphone they ever used. Once you get used to the convenient touchscreen, it’s hard to go back to a normal one. Fortunately, there are many ways to transfer files from iPhone to Android. Here are the methods you can choose from.
Last modified: 9. May 2021 Author:-dev D Filed under: Like
So you want to switch from iPhone to Android. And you don’t know how to transfer files from iPhone to Android. As we all know, Android is a popular mobile operating system so far. So it’s only natural to get curious and leave your iPhone behind, at least for a while. But the question arises: how to transfer all files from iPhone to Android? Transferring data from iPhone to Android and vice versa has never been an easy task because they are two different operating systems. You want to share some files with your friends from Android to iPhone or just switch from iPhone to Android and want to have all your data on your Android. In this article, you will learn how to transfer files from iPhone to Android.
Ways to transfer files from iPhone to Android
One of the most frequently asked questions is how to transfer data from iPhone to Android. We look at different ways to transfer data from iPhone to Android. These steps are quite simple and work perfectly if you want to transfer files from Android to iPhone. So let’s get started.
alt=Transfer photos from iPhone to Android width=918 height=708 data-ez= data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/How-To-Transfer-Files-From-iPhone-To-Android-phone.jpg />
Transferring photos from iPhone to Android with Google Photo
When it comes to transferring photos from iPhone to Android, Google Photos is still the main source for this and you can rely on it. Since Google Photos is associated with the Google brand, it remains one of the best applications to easily transfer photos from iPhone to Android. Google applications are popular among all operating systems. Many iPhone users who also use Android prefer iCloud Photos simply because of its features and compatibility. So how to transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Photos? Here’s how.
- First, you need to download Google Photos from the iPhone App Store and do the same, that is, download and install Google Photos on your Android phone through the Play Store as well.
- Sign in with your Google Account or create your own Google Account (if you don’t already have one). On both devices with the same Google ID.
- Then launch Google Photos on your iPhone, and it will automatically start uploading your photos to the cloud. (Make sure the necessary permissions are granted) And make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Once Google Photos has finished uploading photos and videos (optional), open the Google Photos app on your Android phone to open Photos.
How to share photos with your friends and family from your iPhone to Android with Google Photos.
If you don’t want to transfer all data to your Android mobile phone, but just want to transfer some photos or videos to your friends or family members from iPhone to Android, you just need to use the share feature, here’s how.
- After uploading/syncing photos or videos to Google Photos on iPhone, select the photos you want to share with a friend.
- Press the share button on your iPhone.
- Select/click to create a shortcut of the shared sheet.
- Copy the link or send it directly to your friends and family through one of the social media applications.
- Once you receive the link, your friend can download and view the files through Google Photos or their browser.
Transfer files manually from iPhone to Android using a PC
If you don’t want to install Google Photos or just don’t want to use an internet connection, you can manually transfer files from iPhone to Android using a PC. You will see that this method is one of the easiest ways to transfer data from iPhone to Android, as it is similar to the usual drag and drop method. Just connect the device via the USB cable and the job is done in no time. Here’s how you can do it,
- Turn on the computer and connect the iPhone and Android using the appropriate USB cables.
- On your computer, open File Explorer and go to My Computer. Under Mobile Devices you will find two boxes – one for iPhone and one for Android.
- Right click and open iPhone storage and Android storage in separate new windows.
- Find the DCIM folder in your iPhone storage, in this folder you will find the photos that are on your iPhone.
- Now select the files you want to transfer from iPhone to Android storage. Just drag them from your iPhone storage to the desired folder on your Android device. Here you can also use the copy and paste method if you wish.
Now wait until the process is complete. Please wait as the process may take some time depending on the quantity, quality and size of the files.
Transfer files from iPhone to Android using Google Drive
Again: When it comes to transferring files from iPhone to Android, Google Apps comes first, here you can use Google Drive to transfer files. Google Drive is a cloud storage service that allows you to back up your data and files to your Google account. The good thing is that this type of cloud storage system can help you move all your files and data from iPhone to Android, and it also comes with 15GB of free storage so you can get started right away. Here’s how,
- Download Google Drive and install it on your iPhone.
- Sign in to your Google account or create one (but make sure the same account is registered on your Android device).
- Open Google Drive on your iPhone and press the big + button.
- Search for and select the files/photos/videos you want to transfer. Wait for the files to finish downloading. If you are sharing large files, we recommend connecting to a Wi-Fi network to avoid high data consumption.
- Once the download is complete, you can sign in with the same Google account on your Android phone to access the files.
You can also send a link. After clicking the three dot button on the file, simply select the Send Link option from the options.
Transferring files from iPhone to Android using Dropbox
In addition to Google Drive, Dropbox also offers a reliable cloud storage service that lets you transfer files from iPhone to Android. Here’s how,
- Download Dropbox, install it on both devices, and sign in with your account or create an account (if you don’t already have one).
- Open the Dropbox Mobile app on your iPhone, navigate to the folder/directory where you want to save the file.
- Now press the + button at the bottom of the screen and select Download file.
- Select the files you want to share on your Android phone and upload them.
- Please wait, as the download process is already underway.
- You can then log in with the same Android account to access the files.
How to transfer files from iPhone to Android with Telegram
Telegram is a free, cross-platform, cloud-based instant messaging (IM) software and service. With the Telegram mobile app, you can easily transfer or share files from iPhone to Android. Up to 1.5 GB of files can be transferred at a time. However, make sure you have a good internet connection, because transferring files from iPhone to Android via Telegram requires a lot of internet data. We also recommend that you use WiFi instead of cellular data. So, how can I use Telegram to share files from iPhone to Android? Learn how to transfer files from iPhone to Android via Telegram here.
- Download and install the Telegram apps on both devices from their respective app stores.
- Start Telegram on iPhone and Android and create an account on both devices.
- Open a chat with the contact you want to share files with.
- Click the Attachments button in the lower left corner.
- Select File and click Photo or Video.
- Now select all the photos and videos in your library.
- Click the Send button to share them in their original quality.
- You can now share multiple times to cover all your files and data.
Transfer files from iPhone to Android with Shareit
A wireless data app is essential for smartphone users who want the freedom to share files and data on the go without losing their internet data. Because this type of application does not use your network. In addition, its speed and performance have been improved, making it an ideal solution for mass file transfer and large media sharing for mobile phone users. Learn how to transfer or share files from iPhone to Android with Shareit,
- Download and install the free Shareit app to transfer files to both devices (iPhone and Android).
- Open Shareit on your Android phone and tap the Receive button on the home screen to activate file receiving mode. This step will automatically create a Wi-Fi access point on your Android mobile device.
- Now connect your iPhone to the Android mobile hotspot. Go to iPhone Settings, tap Wi-Fi, find the access point network, and connect to it.
- Then open Shareit on your iPhone and click on the Files, Photos or Contacts tab to select photos, videos, contacts and phone numbers, PDF documents, music and other files on your iPhone and send them directly to your Android phone.
- This will take some time depending on the amount and size of data you are transferring from iPhone to Android.
Also read :
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about iphone to android transfer software and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the easiest way to transfer from iPhone to android?
The easiest way to transfer music from iPhone to Android is to send them via Bluetooth. It is a really simple, hassle-free method that requires no cables, nor any third-party software. And it can only be used to move music files from iOs devices to Android phones, not the other way around. There’s no shortage of reasons why iPhone users would consider switching to Android. Maybe you’re tired of Apple’s restrictions, maybe you want a bigger screen, or maybe you’re just sick of your old iPhone. However, with all of the different models of Android out there, it can be difficult to find a good match for your iPhone.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via USB?
It should come as no surprise that people with iPhones often want to switch to Android. After all, Android has more apps, it’s cheaper, and it’s just as good as an iPhone. Still, there are lots of file types that you can’t use on an Android device unless you find a way to transfer them. In the digital world we live in today, it’s almost inevitable that sooner or later, you’ll wind up having to switch phones. Whether it’s through an upgrade, an accident, or an unfortunate and unforeseen circumstance, having to switch from one mobile operating system to another can be a scary proposition, especially if all of your information is trapped in your old device. (Fortunately, with the advent of cloud storage b etween phones, most of the time you can save your text messages, but you still need to be able to get your photos and music to your new device.)
How do I transfer from iPhone to android wirelessly?
The iPhone and Android are some of the most popular smartphone platforms on the planet, so it’s not surprising that many people own both Apple and Android devices. However, transferring your contacts wirelessly between your iPhone and your Android device can be surprisingly difficult: your best bet is to use a third-party app, which may or may not be free. If you’re a proud owner of an Android phone, then you know how great the devices are. However, if you have an iPhone, you’re probably missing some of the features of Android, such as wireless syncing. The good news is that there is a way that you can transfer files from an iPhone to an Android device wirelessly. It just takes a bit of know-how.
Feedback,iphone to android transfer softwarehow to transfer photos from iphone to android via bluetoothhow to transfer files from iphone to android using shareithow to transfer data from iphone to android with computerhow to transfer files from iphone to android wirelesslyhow to transfer data from iphone to android without computer,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to transfer files from iphone to android via bluetooth,how to transfer contacts from iphone to android,how to transfer photos from iphone to android via bluetooth,iphone to android transfer software,how to transfer files from iphone to android using shareit,how to transfer data from iphone to android without computer,how to transfer data from iphone to android with computer,iphone to android file transfer app